"Hi there and thanks a lot for visiting my blog. DFTBA!"

6/01/2012

Fresh on my Shelves Friday #5

Hi there, it's finally June, and it's friday. It's time for Fresh on my Shelves Friday.
Fresh on my shelves Friday is a weekly meme for my blog in which I show what books I recieved over the last week(s). It was inspired on In My Mailbox by The Story Siren


This week I only got 2 books. But that's a good thing, since my TBR pile is metres high -no, I'm not kidding at all,  it's true, METRES high-


I got:



1) The outsiders by S.E. Hinton. -Thanks to my wonderful amazing library-
2) Florence by Ciye Cho -Thanks to the very kind author. July 1st - 7th there will be a giveaway of Florence, don't miss it!-
The Florence book trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i9CDFS1VN2E


[3) Tons of wattpad books.]


what books did you recieve over the last couple of weeks? link back to your post in the comments :)


xo Mar

No comments: